ITC’s SME Trade Academy is pleased to offer free courses to participants registered to the 2016 edition of the World Export Development Forum (WEDF). The topics include entrepreneurship, standards & certification, information technology & information technology-enabled services (IT & ITES) outsourcing, as well as supply chain management. These courses will help both individuals and businesses registered to WEDF to prepare for the discussions and topics covered during the WEDF panel sessions.
Interested participants can register to the courses by going to the SME Trade Academy website at: learning.intracen.orgOnce on the website, simply create a new account, input your information, and sign up to the course(s) which interest you. The SME Trade Academy’s course catalogue can be browsed easily by category, course title, or course start date. Our administrators also stand ready to assist you should you encounter any technical difficulties.
Participants who meet the course requirements will receive a Certificate of Achievement issued in electronic format. The certificate is verifiable through the SME Trade Academy.
An SME Trade Academy focal point will be present during WEDF from 11–13 October 2016 in Colombo. For more information please visit the WEDF website: www.intracen.org/wedf
• 1 August: Taking the Entrepreneurship Route
• 8 August: Introduction to Standards and Sustainability
• 15 August: Cross-border IT and ITES Outsourcing
• 22 August: The Role of Standards in Sustainable Supply Chains
• 22 August: Women and Procurement
• 29 August: Standards and Certifications for IT and ITES Outsourcing
• 5 September: Considering Export Markets
• 12 September: Engaging with the Diaspora for Trade
• 12 September: Introduction to Supply Chain Management
If you are interested in learning more about WEDF, please contact us at wedf[at]intracen.org