Western and Central Africa
Eastern and Southern Africa
Eastern Europe and Central Asia
With the combined and coordinated input of selected African countries offering a good platform of ITC trained experts (Certified trade Advisers programme – CTAP), the project will:
1. aim at up-grading and up-dating the existing network of trainers and experts;
2. link the individual experts' networks created during the programme (management, quality, packaging, supply chain [including MLS], trade finance, e business, legal, etc.) to programmes being developed under A4T;
3. enhance synergies and opportunities with ongoing ITC projects in the region (PACT, NTF II, EnACT, SADC, Gender initiatives), to enable local institutions and individuals to offer superior services on a sustainable manner, taking full ownership of the programmes.
4. benchmark and synergize ITC Enterprise Competitiveness products and services.
5. put the Experts at work by mobilizing their expertise and experience in terms of programme content, needs/challenges facing SMEs in Africa, certification process, business development, etc. (focus for the African Private Sector Forum)